Is there a way to screen out OSA on this board?
jolm
2007-06-14 04:12:48 UTC
Is there a way to screen out OSA posts on this board?

Perhaps if we all posted links to informative Web sites, like
http://www.xenu.net - we could somehow screen out those that DON'T
post to http://www.xenu.net as a signature at the bottom of each of
their posts?

Or maybe there is a different way to screen out OSA agent sporgery
from "Truth Seeker" and the other Church of Scientology agents?

The links for your signature:

http://www.rickross.com/groups/scientology.html
http://www.washblade.com/2007/5-18/view/editorial/10592.cfm
http://xenutv.wordpress.com
http://www.xenuday.com
http://www.xenu.net
http://www.whyaretheydead.net
http://www.lermanet.com
http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Stop-Narconon/
http://www.xenutv.com/
http://theunfunnytruth.ytmnd.com/
http://theunfunnysequel.ytmnd.com/
http://www.scientomogy.com/the_bridge.php
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2087-2535187,00.html
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/story/9363363/inside_scientology
http://PerkinsTragedy.org
http://xenu.com-it.net/txt/ildikoe.htm
http://www.scientology-lies.com
http://www.whyaretheydead.net
http://www.scientology-kills.org
Tex
Tony Van Owen
2007-06-14 05:18:12 UTC
In a previous post, Tex <***@yahoo.com> said:
| What is OSA?

According to the church:

The Office of Special Affairs (OSA) is responsible for directing and coordinating all legal matters affecting the Church. It also
publishes public information material about the social betterment works of Scientology for the general public, governments, the
media, and other religious and community groups with interests similar to those of the Church. OSA also oversees the social reform
programs of the Church, among which are those that expose and rectify violations of human rights.

--
"If you leave this room after seeing this film, and walk out and never
mention Scientology again, you are perfectly free to do so.

~~ Tony Van Owen ~~
John Scheibeler
2007-06-14 05:49:27 UTC
Post by Tex
What is OSA?
The Office of Special Affairs for Scientology. The clams that sit here day
in and day out posting fake messages trying to disturb the regular working
methods of this board.

I give no names. If you pay attention you'll figure out who works for OSA
here.

-uplink

www.xenu.net
jolm
2007-06-14 06:00:48 UTC
Post by John Scheibeler
Post by Tex
What is OSA?
The Office of Special Affairs for Scientology. The clams that sit here day
in and day out posting fake messages trying to disturb the regular working
methods of this board.
I give no names. If you pay attention you'll figure out who works for OSA
here.
-uplink
www.xenu.net
John's probably got the right idea, you don't really need all these
links in your post:
http://www.rickross.com/groups/scientology.html
http://www.washblade.com/2007/5-18/view/editorial/10592.cfm
http://xenutv.wordpress.com
http://www.xenuday.com
http://www.xenu.net
http://www.whyaretheydead.net
http://www.lermanet.com
http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Stop-Narconon/
http://www.xenutv.com/
http://theunfunnytruth.ytmnd.com/
http://theunfunnysequel.ytmnd.com/
http://www.scientomogy.com/the_bridge.php
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2087-2535187,00.html
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/story/9363363/inside_scientology
http://PerkinsTragedy.org
http://xenu.com-it.net/txt/ildikoe.htm
http://www.scientology-lies.com
http://www.whyaretheydead.net
http://www.scientology-kills.org

to screen out the Church of Scientology Office of Special Affairs
agents, probably just posting http://www.xenu.net as part of a
signature at the bottom of every post will suffice.

-- Jolm
http://www.xenu.net
banchukita
2007-06-14 13:14:35 UTC
Post by jolm
links in your post:http://www.rickross.com/groups/scientology.htmlhttp://www.washblade.com/2007/5-18/view/editorial/10592.cfmhttp://xenutv.wordpress.comhttp://www.xenuday.comhttp://www.xenu.nethttp://www.whyaretheydead.nethttp://www.lermanet.comhttp://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Stop-Narconon/http://www.xenutv.com/http://theunfunnytruth.ytmnd.com/http://theunfunnysequel.ytmnd.com/http://www.scientomogy.com/the_bridge.phphttp://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2087-2535187,00.htmlhttp://www.rollingstone.com/politics/story/9363363/inside_scientologyhttp://PerkinsTragedy.orghttp://xenu.com-it.net/txt/ildikoe.htmhttp://www.scientology-lies.comhttp://www.whyaretheydead.nethttp://www.scientology-kills.org
to screen out the Church of Scientology Office of Special Affairs
agents, probably just postinghttp://www.xenu.netas part of a
signature at the bottom of every post will suffice.
-- Jolmhttp://www.xenu.net- Hide quoted text -
I think so, too. Jolm, while I appreciate your enthusiasm, I have the
same beef with Arnie's
extensive .sig file.

Why not write a program that will include two or three sites from your
list at random in your .sig, then list the rest of the
links on your own site and invite people to peruse them over there?

Not only would it save tons of bandwidth, it's much more effective to
get people to actually go
view one of the sites. Some people have to wait a long time to
download the ng over their phone line,
and don't appreciated a .sig that becomes more like spam.

Inflated .sig files have never been appropriate.

Another point I'd like to correct is that while OSA may be directing
some of the people who post
here, and some of the ops from what I've seen over the years are
incredibly deep, OSA has a policy
of distancing itself from dirtier tricks. One way to do this is to
convince a Scientologist that they've
done something terribly wrong and in order to get back into the
church's good graces, they must
do an "amends project."

The Amends Formula is an interesting read. It includes "striking an
effective
blow" at the perceived enemy. Much like a gang initiation.

Another way is to get a committed volunteer to pose, like Tory was
when she thought she was doing something good for humanity by
helping her church (Until she realized her 'church' was deliberately
trying to destroy people and their right to freedom of speech).

Scn, Inc. also uses its own cadre of private investigators to do dirty
work that OSA doesn't want
linked back to itself. The directive to use PIs is also in the
skripture, in one of Hubbard's Policy Letters.

Because Scn, Inc. skripture also trains adherents on telling an
'acceptable truth' they will be able to deny
OSA involvement. While to you and me, saying OSA is here makes sense,
they can deny it
--because they've outsourced it.

-maggie, human being
John Scheibeler
2007-06-14 18:15:31 UTC
Post by banchukita
Why not write a program that will include two or three sites from your
list at random in your .sig, then list the rest of the
links on your own site and invite people to peruse them over there?
Er... I'm not that internet-savvy, sorry.
Post by banchukita
Inflated .sig files have never been appropriate.
I've cut mine down to three sites which I find most appropriate.

-uplink
Zinj
2007-06-14 14:31:35 UTC
In article <***@d30g2000prg.googlegroups.com>,
***@yahoo.com says...

<snip>
Post by jolm
to screen out the Church of Scientology Office of Special Affairs
agents, probably just posting http://www.xenu.net as part of a
signature at the bottom of every post will suffice.
-- Jolm
http://www.xenu.net
There is no 'reliable' way to 'screen out' 'Church' of Scientology
'ops'; in fact, every such 'system' suggested becomes itself a weak
point.

'Church' ops *can* and may say literally *anything*, and do if the
goal is to successfully 'pass' as non-'Church'.

Time and posting history are the only even mildly reliable method,
and, even there, there's no certaintly until raides reveal the
documented background of the 'ops' or, more frequently, defections
from the OSA ranks blow their cover.

'Spot the OSA' can be amusing, but, as games go on ARS, it's fairly
pointless, as are most of the accusations.

Zinj
You Can Lead a Clam to Reason; but You Can't Make Him Think
jolm
2007-06-14 15:31:16 UTC
Post by Zinj
<snip>
Post by jolm
[...]
Still, even in this very thread, I notice that there are certain
individuals that time and time again avoid posting a link in their
posts to http://www.xenu.net

I wonder why that is?

Tex
2007-06-14 16:20:41 UTC
Post by jolm
Post by Zinj
<snip>
Post by jolm
[...]
Perhaps they are less susceptible to peer pressure than you?
Perhaps they are not so easily brainwashed?
Perhaps they like to choose there own sig?
Perhaps they don't like being told what to do by you?
Perhaps this thread was cross-posted, by you, to newsgroups where people
don't give a shit about Scientology or Xenu or L.Ron?
Just a few scenarios for you.

By the way, your first link is to a website run by a twice conviced felon
who kidnapped people for money and lost a multi-million dollar lawsuit for
violating a man's Civil Rights.

I find that type of behavior more menacing than the e-meter-wired loonies
that "love bomb" your theads.
I'm funny like that when it come to violating people's Civil Rights.
Eldon
2007-06-14 16:49:10 UTC
Post by Tex
Post by jolm
Post by Zinj
<snip>
Post by jolm
[...]
Oh, be more specific. Weren't those convictions a long, long time ago
as an errant youth? Didn't Scientology dredge up everything possible
and orchestrate a case against Rick? Please explain why they nows own
the "new" Cult Awareness Network (CAN) lock, stock and barrel.

While you're at it, "Tex," go fuck yourself.

And when you finish, let's move on to the rest of the links on the
list. What are your comments about those? How about this one?
www.avatarcult.info/
n***@gmail.com
2007-06-14 17:08:38 UTC
Post by Eldon
Post by Tex
Post by jolm
Post by Zinj
<snip>
Post by jolm
http://www.rickross.com/groups/scientology.html
http://www.washblade.com/2007/5-18/view/editorial/10592.cfm
http://xenutv.wordpress.com
http://www.xenuday.com
http://www.xenu.net
http://www.whyaretheydead.net
http://www.lermanet.com
http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Stop-Narconon/
http://www.xenutv.com/
http://theunfunnytruth.ytmnd.com/
http://theunfunnysequel.ytmnd.com/
http://www.scientomogy.com/the_bridge.php
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2087-2535187,00.html
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/story/9363363/inside_scientology
http://PerkinsTragedy.org
http://xenu.com-it.net/txt/ildikoe.htm
http://www.scientology-lies.com
http://www.whyaretheydead.net
http://www.scientology-kills.org
Yes. And the fabricated victim later apologized and was very gratefull
for the help Rick Ross offered him.
Tex
2007-06-15 00:36:37 UTC
Post by Eldon
Post by Tex
Post by jolm
Post by Zinj
<snip>
Post by jolm
http://www.rickross.com/groups/scientology.html
http://www.washblade.com/2007/5-18/view/editorial/10592.cfm
http://xenutv.wordpress.com
http://www.xenuday.com
http://www.xenu.net
http://www.whyaretheydead.net
http://www.lermanet.com
http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Stop-Narconon/
http://www.xenutv.com/
http://theunfunnytruth.ytmnd.com/
http://theunfunnysequel.ytmnd.com/
http://www.scientomogy.com/the_bridge.php
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2087-2535187,00.html
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/story/9363363/inside_scientology
http://PerkinsTragedy.org
http://xenu.com-it.net/txt/ildikoe.htm
http://www.scientology-lies.com
http://www.whyaretheydead.net
http://www.scientology-kills.org
Yes. And the fabricated victim later apologized and was very grateful for
the help Rick Ross offered him.
Untrue.
Rick Ross and his thugs bound and gagged Jason Scott and held him against
his will for several days.
He feigned "deprogramming" of his Christian beliefs and while having dinner
at a restaurant called the police the first chance he got.
He testified against Ross 4 years after the kidnapping in a criminal trial.
Then he sued him for millions and "won."
Two of Ross' co-defendants served prison time for the role in the kidnapping
of the "fabricated victim," to use your dismissive description.
The police, judge and jury didn't see it that way. The jury and judge in the
civil case awarded Jason Scott millions.
Of course one can't collect millions from a pauper.
So he settled for "services" from Ross. Perhaps he mowed Jason's lawn and
wash his car.
That's about all he's qualified to do.
n***@gmail.com
2007-06-15 04:20:04 UTC
Post by Tex
Post by Eldon
Post by Tex
Post by jolm
Post by Zinj
<snip>
Post by jolm
[...]
Source: Seattle Times
Date: March 23, 1999

After a jury awarded Scott more than $5 million in October 1995,
including the more than $1 million from CAN, the group declared
bankruptcy. Ross, who was to pay much of that money, signed a
settlement with Scott in 1996, entitling Scott to $5,000 and 200 hours
of Ross' time as an intervention specialist. Ross said he and Scott
are friends now, and Scott often visits him at home.
Tex
Date: March 23, 1999
After a jury awarded Scott more than $5 million in October 1995,
including the more than $1 million from CAN, the group declared
bankruptcy. Ross, who was to pay much of that money, signed a
settlement with Scott in 1996, entitling Scott to $5,000 and 200 hours
of Ross' time as an intervention specialist. Ross said he and Scott
are friends now, and Scott often visits him at home.
And where does it say that he "apologized and was grateful?"
No where. Just a quote from the kidnapper and felon.
r***@gmail.com
2007-06-15 13:49:04 UTC
See http://www.rickross.com/reference/scientology/Scien47.html#scott

The Jason Scott case, which involved an 18-year-old, in an involuntary
intervention under the direct supervision of his mother Kathy Tonkin.
Ms. Tonkin's concerns revolved around the Life Tabernacle Church of
Bellevue, Washington, led by Pastor Harold Kern. The Church was a
member of a controversial organization called the United Pentecostal
Church International (UPCI).

Though criminal charges were initially filed in this case in 1991,
they were later dropped. It was not until two and one half years later
that those charges were filed again. For some time there was a
concerted effort made by Scientology lawyers to pressure the
prosecutor.

That trial ended in a verdict of "not guilty"

Subsequently Scientology lawyers spent hundreds of thousands of
dollars on a civil suit that ended in a large judgement. However, that
multi-million dollar judgment was settled largely for my consultation
time to be provided to the plaintiff and small amount of cash (i.e.
$5,000). Jason Scott left the church in Bellevue, reconciled with his
family and fired his Scientology attorneys. Jason and I later became
friendly. He stated publicly that he felt Scientology "used" him.

Scientology's manipulations in the Scott case were exposed by "60
Minutes" and in an article published by "American Lawyer."

I no longer participate in involuntary cult intervention work with
adults. Though such interventions continue to be fully legal with
minors under the direct supervision of their custodial parents.

Jason did not make a public apology, though he was grateful for his
mother's help and family support after he left the church, which had
drawn their concern.

Rick A. Ross
www.rickross.com
Eldon
2007-06-15 16:23:48 UTC
For the Scientology critics reading this cross-posted thread, the
anonymous "Tex" is a Landmark fan mouthpiece of Joel Phillips, who
likes to trash Rick Ross by copy-and-pasting the crap from
parishioners.org. Just in case you were curious.
Rick A. Rosswww.rickross.com
Tex
2007-06-15 16:41:55 UTC
Who is Joel Phillips?
Anyone that reads my posts will see I am not a Landmark fan.
Eldon, since I know you are full of shit about these "facts," can I assume
that everything else you write is bullshit? Just making it up as you go
along, aren't you? :-D
Of course the pasted material from " parishioners.org" is simply the
carefully documented paper trail of Rick Ross' sordid criminal past by the
Scienos.

Here's a link to a pdf document with the original court, prison and
psychiatric evaluation documents, as well as a handwritten police report
filed by Jason Scott detailing his kidnapping at the hands of Rick and his
other hired-guns.
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/false_exp/RICK_ROSS_AND_THE_ROSS_INSTITUTE.PDF
I don't think Scientology made up Rick's criminal activities.
These are only the ones for which he was caught, of course.

The fact that he has made enemies with Scientology does not diminish the
reality of his "crimes."
What are your "crimes" Eldon? ;-D
(That is a tongue-in-cheek comment. Yes, I know this is a Scientology
mantra)
Rick A. Rosswww.rickross.com
Eldon
2007-06-15 17:17:57 UTC
Post by Tex
Who is Joel Phillips?
Just for starters, the webmaster of that bullshit hate site you love
to quote. See: http://tinyurl.com/2qvk2y
Rick A. Rosswww.rickross.com
Tex
2007-06-16 02:35:47 UTC
Post by Eldon
Post by Tex
Who is Joel Phillips?
Just for starters, the webmaster of that bullshit hate site you love
to quote. See: http://tinyurl.com/2qvk2y
It may be a hate site in your view, but the court documents about Rick speak
for themselves.
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/false_exp/RICK_ROSS_AND_THE_ROSS_INSTITUTE.PDF
He doesn't mention you on his site Eldon.
You must be irrelevant.
Keep trying, you might make the grade some day. {:-D
Rick A. Rosswww.rickross.com
r***@gmail.com
2007-06-16 14:06:26 UTC
To whom it may concern:

Disgruntled Scientology and/or L. Ron Hubbard fans often like to spam
personal attacks at discussion groups like this one against their
perceived enemies.

A frequent spammer that fits this description at Usenet discussion
groups is Barbara Schwarz.

See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_Schwarz

Scientology fans are not happy that the Ross Institute of New Jersey
(RI) remains one of the most visible archives about controversial
groups and movements, some called "cults" accessible through the
Internet.

The RI database includes previously published media reports, court
documents, research and critical comments from past participants
concerning Scientology and its programs.

See http://www.rickross.com/groups/scientology.html

Despite the fact that there are hundreds of group/topic subsections
within the RI database the Scientology subsection remains consistently
one of the most popular and visited within the database.

Apparently in response to this a Scientology-run Web site called
"Religious Freedom Watch" has a 17-page introduction to a 196-page
online document that attacks me.

My published response to this attack has been publicly accessible
through the Internet since 1998 and periodically updated in response
to other claims that have been added.

See http://www.rickross.com/reference/scientology/Scien47.html

If you read through this response with attached supporting documents,
you can see how Scientologists and other groups called "cults,"
frequently and deliberately distort or completely ignore crucial and/
or relevant facts regarding my personal/professional history in an
attempt to mislead the public.

Scientology is a popular subject on the Internet.

Here are some additional sources of information about the
controversial organization Time Magazine dubbed the "Cult of
Greed." (See http://www.rickross.com/reference/scientology/scien413.html
).

Operation Clambake http://www.xenu.net/

FactNet http://www.factnet.org/Scientology/dianetics.html

Church of Scientology v. Fishman http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Fishman/

Church of Scientology vs. the Net http://www2.thecia.net/users/rnewman/scientology/home.html

Remember Lisa McPherson http://www.lisamcpherson.org/

alt.religion.scientology Week in Review http://www.xenu.net/archive/WIR/

The homepage of Tilman Hausherr http://home.snafu.de/tilman/

Please excuse the possible repetition of this posted response at
various threads within this discussion group, but it is important to
set the record straight when people posting comments here deliberately
attempt to malign me through misinformation in an effort to mislead
the public.

Rick A. Ross
www.rickross.com
Barbara Schwarz
2007-06-16 22:45:31 UTC
Stop lying and defaming me, you creep. Rick Ross is hiding his
defamation behind his "institute".
I don't want to be accepted as one of you, Jopples Zabbles. I am proud
not to be accepted by you guys. I don't want to be like any of you.

Exposing p$ychiatric agents and trolls:
if you are intelligent and think for yourself, they defame, libel, and
abuse you as being mentally ill. If you are not intelligent and don't
think for yourself but adopt their mentally retarded, narrow, false,
insecure, and hate filled opinions, they call you sane. - Thanks, I
rather be my own thinking person.

By the way: Wikipedia (Wikipiggi) lies. -- Barbara Schwarz
r***@gmail.com
2007-06-16 14:08:44 UTC
To whom it may concern:

"Tex" is actually a regular over at the usenet group about Landmark
Education.

He attacks those that criticize Landmark.

Disgruntled Landmark Education (LE) "fans" often like to spam personal
attacks at discussion groups like this one against their perceived
enemies.

LE and its fans are not happy that the Ross Institute of New Jersey
(RI), which is a registered nonprofit recognized by the IRS as a tax-
exempted charity, remains one of the most visible archives about
controversial groups and movements, some called "cults" accessible
through the Internet.

The RI database includes previously published media reports, court
documents, research and critical comments from past participants
concerning LE, formerly known as Erhard Seminar Training (EST) that
features a large group awareness training (LGAT) seminar called the
Forum.

See http://www.rickross.com/groups/landmark.html

And http://www.rickross.com/groups/est.html

And also http://www.rickross.com/groups/forum.html

Clinical psychologist Philip Cushman researched the apparent inherent
problems that LGATs most often possess, which has led to numerous
complaints and at times personal injury lawsuits, he wrote a paper
about what he called "mass marathon training."

See http://www.rickross.com/reference/brainwashing/brainwashing9.html

To better understand why LGAT programs are frequently compared to
coercive persuasion the following paper prepared by sociologist and
Stanford University professor Richard Ofshe may be helpful.

See http://www.rickross.com/reference/brainwashing/brainwashing8.html

Right now anyone can see how abusive, controlling and destructive
Landmark can be by watching a Forum filmed in Paris by hidden camera
for French television.

After this report was broadcast nationally, Landmark packed up and
left France.

See http://www.rickross.com/reference/landmark/landmark220.html

Landmark's efforts to silence its critics have attracted the
Electronic Frontier Foundation and recently that organization has
joined the fray concerning Landmark's misuse of the Digital Millennium
Copyright Act.

See http://www.eff.org/legal/cases/landmark/

RI has hundreds of group/topic subsections, but the LE subsection
remains consistently one of the most popular and visited within its
database.

It should be noted that many of the other groups listed are much
larger and generally have a greater impact in society than Landmark,
but do not generate the same interest.

For example, the RI database contains a subsection about Clergy Abuse,
which includes the prosecution and convictions of Roman Catholic
priests. There are also major religious groupings with subsections and
information regarding controversies linked to them such as Christian
Fundamentalists, Islamic Fundamentalists and Ultra-Orthodox Jewish
Groups.

However, none of these subsections linked to religious groupings that
include millions of people generate the same continuing and consistent
interest, as does Landmark Education.

Interest in Landmark also consistently exceeds many of the less
established religious organizations such as the Unification Church of
Rev. Moon, Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, Christian Science, and the
United Pentecostal Church International.

All of the above religious organizations far surpass Landmark
Education, both in their size and general impact, but not as a focus
of interest within the RI database.

With the exception of Scientology, Landmark Education ranks
consistently as one of the most visited subsections for information,
most often exceeding all of the above religious organizations or
groupings.

Apparently in response to this during 2004 LE filed a lawsuit in New
Jersey federal court against both me personally and RI claiming
"product disparagement."

Through that lawsuit LE had the opportunity to prove in court that the
information archived within the RI database was somehow either false
and/or misleading.

However, rather than proceed and prove that point in its litigation LE
chose instead to dismiss its own lawsuit in 2005.

See http://www.cultnews.com/archives/000830.html

Landmark Education has a history of what can be seen as harassment
lawsuits seemingly filed to suppress criticism of its programs.
Attorneys at the New Jersey law firm of Lowenstein Sandler have
prepared an introduction and overview of that litigation complete with
links to supporting documents.

See http://www.rickross.com/reference/landmark/landmark193.html

RI also maintains an active message board that includes thousands of
posts from people affected by controversial groups and movements, some
called "cults" and various related topics.

See http://forum.rickross.com/

LE and other LGATs are perhaps the most popular single category for
discussion at the message board.

See http://forum.rickross.com/viewforum.php?f=4&sid=91f25d6211a595ab615e9a287b6538ed

At times LE fans have posted at the RI message board under various
aliases in an apparent attempt to subvert the board and/or harass
those posting there.

The board is moderated and has posted rules, which must be agreed upon
first by any potential participant.

See http://forum.rickross.com/rules.php

LE fans have at times violated these rules and subsequently been
banned from the RI message board, such violations have included
posting under more than one name and harassing members with unwanted
spam through the board member's private messaging system.

Some of those banned have then subsequently posted personal attacks
here against me and/or at other discussion groups that often ignore
pertinent facts and/or historical context in an apparent effort to
mislead the public.

Many of these attacks rely primarily upon material posted publicly
through the Internet by a Church of Scientology-run Web site called
"Religious Freedom Watch."

My published response to this Scientology sponsored attack has been
publicly accessible through the Internet since 1998 and periodically
updated in response to other claims that have been added.

See http://www.rickross.com/reference/scientology/Scien47.html

If you read through this response with attached supporting documents,
you can see how Landmark fans frequently and deliberately distort or
completely ignore crucial and/or relevant facts regarding my personal/
professional history in an attempt to mislead the public.

For additional information about LE available through the Internet see
the following:

http://www.landmarkforumredflags.homestead.com/

http://home.swbell.net/danchase/forum.htm

http://www.religio.de/therapie/landmark/landmark.html#2

For information about LGATs like LE more generally see the following:

http://home.att.net/~jon.ruth/index.html

http://skepdic.com/lgsap.html

http://www.fastcompany.com/online/21/flores.html

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/eldon.braun/awareness/tt.BC25.htm

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/eldon.braun/awareness/

http://www.freedomofmind.com/resourcecenter/groups/l/landmark/

http://home.swbell.net/danchase/main.htm#est

http://skepdic.com/est.html

www.rickross.com
Tex
2007-06-16 15:05:21 UTC
Post by r***@gmail.com
"Tex" is actually a regular over at the usenet group about Landmark
Education.
He attacks those that criticize Landmark.
Correction.
I attack those that are "kidnapper apologists" Rick, if you view posting the
facts about your life as an attack.
I have made more damning statements about the est organization as a former
GSLP participant than most of the nonsense the critics make up. But I also
got some good things out of it. Of course you only search the newsgroup for
posts with your name in it, because you are such a narcissist.

That's not as bad as what one of your court appointed psychiatrists said,
Dr. Dominclano, when he wrote that you were "an arrogant, self-centered
individual with some hostile tendencies" and as "an individual who has
sociopathic inclinations"

He further noted that "Ricky has a personality disturbance which started
even as a child. He does not seem to profit from his past experiences and
cannot realize that he has a responsibility to society to control his
behavior [H]e does not seem to identify himself with society and its laws,
and believes that punishments are an injustice."

Do you view your cult news blog as attacks Rick?
The people you criticize there usually haven't been convicted of felonies or
lost huge lawsuits for violating someone's civil rights, have they?

You had to be sued by your own uncle and aunt for money you owed them and
wouldn't pay back.
Same for another business partner you tried to scam.
Why do you think you are beyond the same scrutiny as those that you libel on
a daily basis on your blog, much of it just your opinion?
Rick, you really are a hypocrite of biblical proportions.

As I've told you before, people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
You can try to rehabilitate your image or attack your critics in an attempt
to obfuscate your own bad behavior over the years.

But it's like trying to dress up a pig. No matter what you do, you still
have a pig in a dress at the end.

Have a nice day! {:-D
www.rickross.com
Eldon
2007-06-16 16:55:34 UTC
Post by Tex
Post by r***@gmail.com
[...]
And Tex, "you" have once again become a tell-tale algorithm of inhuman
proportions. Occasionally your human handler says something that sort
of sounds human, and then your program reverts "you" right back to the
robotic spam shit. Dredging up stuff that's 20 years old about
youthful follies of someone who has the largest archive of anti-cult
information on the web? Gimme a fucking break.

Hmmm... do "you" the reposter droid program work for the "new" Cult
Awareness Network owned by Scientology? Or does your programmer? As
I've said before, your posts appear to come from a database of prerfab
paragraphs.

Yet your anonymous identity remains the same. Who pays whom for "your"
posts? Surely somebody does?

Ask your handler to answer. An algorithm won't get this anyway.
www.rickross.com
Tex
2007-06-16 19:32:01 UTC
Post by Eldon
Post by Tex
Post by r***@gmail.com
[...]
He was in his 40s when he was arrested for kidnapping.
It was 1995 when the judge and jury said this about him.
Youthful follies indeed. How old are you Eldon, 86?

<begin quote>
[Rick Ross] acted recklessly in a way that is so outrageous in character and
so extreme as to go beyond all possible bounds of decency and to be regarded
as atrocious and utterly intolerable in a civilized community."

Then judge said this, when Ross appealled the multi-million dollar
settlement against him.
This was 1995 Eldon.

"A large award of punitive damages is also necessary under the recidivism
and mitigation aspects of the factors cited in Haslip. Specifically, the
Court notes that Mr. Ross himself testified that he had acted similarly in
the past and would continue to conduct 'deprogrammings' in the future."

Youthful follies my ass?
You're just bullshitting me again, right?
www.rickross.com
r***@gmail.com
2007-06-16 20:46:58 UTC
"Tex":

There you go again.

The "kidnapping" charge ended in a "not guilty" verdict.

See http://www.rickross.com/reference/deprogramming/deprogramming6.html

The jury actually deliberated for about 45 minutes. A few of them
hugged me and/or shook my hand at the end of the trial after their
verdict was read.

The civil judgement you cite ended with Jason Scott settling for
$5,000, that is if I would agree to provide him with 200 hours of
additional consultation time.

He then fired his lawyers, who were Scientologists.

See http://www.rickross.com/reference/deprogramming/deprogramming26.html

Jason told Leslie Stahl on CBS "60 Minutes" that he had been "used" by
Scientology.

He left the UPCI church that drew his mother's concern never to
return, citing many of the reasons that motivated his family to seek
an intervention in the first place.

I had several friendly visits with Jason after he left the UPCI
church.

Also see http://www.rickross.com/reference/scientology/Scien27.html
for some historical context regarding Scientology and the Scott case.

Is that all you got "Tex"?

Posting material you cut and paste from a Scientology Web site over
and over again? Doesn't that ever get boring, or is it that you just
don't have anything better to do?

You seem just a tad obsessive and considering we have never met, maybe
a bit odd being so preoccupied with all this.

Hopefully, Landmark is paying you something.

Rick A. Ross
HAPPYsamurai
2007-06-16 21:02:45 UTC
Post by r***@gmail.com
Hopefully, Landmark is paying you something.
Rick A. Ross
Tex is a paradox

CIA could "help" him to donate his body to be part of a cellular
computer matrix in the first time travel or black hole space vortex
machine - paradox is in his genes

everything else he does is killing time until his true fate is
manifested

still he does seem to enjoy a good laugh and tho it is often
incongruent with the serious nature of the subject here - compassion
dictates that we help him lighten up in preparation for his ultimate
journey since he will be our road to the stars
Tex
2007-06-16 21:53:42 UTC
Post by r***@gmail.com
There you go again.
The "kidnapping" charge ended in a "not guilty" verdict.
See http://www.rickross.com/reference/deprogramming/deprogramming6.html
The jury actually deliberated for about 45 minutes. A few of them
hugged me and/or shook my hand at the end of the trial after their
verdict was read.
Feel the love.
Just goes to show, you can't lose them all Rick.
Post by r***@gmail.com
The civil judgement you cite ended with Jason Scott settling for $5,000,
that is if I would agree to provide him with 200 hours of
additional consultation time.
You declared bankruptcy, and had nothing to offer him. No house, no car,
just thousands in credit card debts.
200 hours of consulting?
Did you teach him how to scam people for fun and profit?
Post by r***@gmail.com
He then fired his lawyers, who were Scientologists.
Why would he need them after they delivered a multi-million dollar victory
against you and CAN?
Is it safe to say that the judge and jury of th civil trial weren't giving
you hugs after that verdict?
Post by r***@gmail.com
See http://www.rickross.com/reference/deprogramming/deprogramming26.html
Jason told Leslie Stahl on CBS "60 Minutes" that he had been "used" by
Scientology.
Well, that is obvious. They weren't representing him out of the goodness of
their hearts.
Post by r***@gmail.com
He left the UPCI church that drew his mother's concern never to return,
citing many of the reasons that motivated his family to seek
an intervention in the first place.
This is a good thing.
Post by r***@gmail.com
I had several friendly visits with Jason after he left the UPCI church.
What? Just several? Must of been 70 hour visits to meet your 200 hours of
'consulting."
Post by r***@gmail.com
Also see http://www.rickross.com/reference/scientology/Scien27.html
for some historical context regarding Scientology and the Scott case.
Is that all you got "Tex"?
do you want more? {;-D
Post by r***@gmail.com
Posting material you cut and paste from a Scientology Web site over and
over again? Doesn't that ever get boring, or is it that you just
don't have anything better to do?
Does the fact that your criminal history is posted on a CO$ website somehow
diminish what you have done over the years?
It seems you are what you are, no matter where the record resides Rick.
I'm sure you have finally changed your ways.
Rick A. Ross
Zinj
2007-06-16 22:05:18 UTC
<snip>
Post by Tex
Post by r***@gmail.com
Jason told Leslie Stahl on CBS "60 Minutes" that he had been "used" by
Scientology.
Well, that is obvious. They weren't representing him out of the goodness of
their hearts.
Scientology has a 'goodness of their hearts'???

I don't think even *Scientology* claims that!
It would be Scientology's version of a 'sin'.

Heartless and Goodness Free since 1950

Zinj
You Can Lead a Clam to Reason; but You Can't Make Him Think
Tex
2007-06-16 22:27:52 UTC
Post by Zinj
<snip>
Post by Tex
Post by r***@gmail.com
Jason told Leslie Stahl on CBS "60 Minutes" that he had been "used" by
Scientology.
Well, that is obvious. They weren't representing him out of the goodness of
their hearts.
Scientology has a 'goodness of their hearts'???
I don't think even *Scientology* claims that!
It would be Scientology's version of a 'sin'.
Heartless and Goodness Free since 1950
LOL!!!
You're making my point!! :-D
Of course they used Jason Scott to get at Rick Ross.
Post by Zinj
Zinj
You Can Lead a Clam to Reason; but You Can't Make Him Think
r***@gmail.com
2007-06-17 14:55:37 UTC
"Tex" offers anyone reading this thread examples of how he attempts to
mislead people by ignoring the facts.

Of course those posting on this Usenet group are used to this type of
behavior from Scientologists.

1. Jason Scott fired his Scientologist lawyer and hired another
attorney Graham Berry, a well-known anti-Scientology lawyer. Jason
needed and wanted a lawyer, just not the lawyer (i.e. Kendrick Moxon)
that he said "used" him.

2. The specific nature of what my consulting time was for was reported
by the Washington Post, "200 hours of Ross's time 'as an expert
consultant and intervention specialist.'"

That is, essentially Jason Scott largely settled for "deprogramming"
time.

Kendrick Moxon reportedly was not happy with this and he claimed that
Jason had been coerced into firing him.

See http://www.rickross.com/reference/deprogramming/deprogramming26.html

"'Jason Scott was kidnaped by these people. He was deprogrammed. I
think he's being held prisoner,' Moxon says, but he admits that he has
no proof that Scott is being coerced or imprisoned.

He also claimed not to know where Scott was being 'held.' However,
Moxon knew enough, apparently, to show up at the home of Kathy Tonkin
in Lake Montezuma December 6 where Jason Scott is presently staying.
Accompanied by a Yavapai County sheriff's deputy, Moxon served
subpoenas on Tonkin and Scott and engaged in a heated discussion with
them. The sheriff's office confirms that, at Tonkin's request, Moxon
was then escorted by the deputy from her property.

Berry says that Scott talked briefly to the Washington Post last week
to make it clear he has not been kidnaped or coerced. Scott is not
making futher comment to media inquiries, Berry says.

'Mr. Moxon has refused to turn over any [of Scott's legal] files and
has filed a motion in the federal district court in the state of
Washington requesting a hearing on whether or not Jason Scott is being
held captive and is acting against his will,' Berry says. (On December
5, the federal court refused to consider Moxon's motion.)"

Rick A. Ross
www.rickross.com
Tex
2007-06-17 15:35:30 UTC
Post by r***@gmail.com
"Tex" offers anyone reading this thread examples of how he attempts to
mislead people by ignoring the facts.
Of course those posting on this Usenet group are used to this type of
behavior from Scientologists.
1. Jason Scott fired his Scientologist lawyer and hired another attorney
Graham Berry, a well-known anti-Scientology lawyer. Jason
needed and wanted a lawyer, just not the lawyer (i.e. Kendrick Moxon) that
he said "used" him.
Why did Jason Scott "want and need" a lawyer Rick?
Was that so he could collect his settlement won in the lawsuit from CAN,
Workman, Simpson, Rotroff and you?
Did your co-defendants complete their prison sentence by this time?
Did Judge Foscue ever respond to your threatening letters to him.
go to Tab Y or page 108 of the pdf
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/false_exp/RICK_ROSS_AND_THE_ROSS_INSTITUTE.PDF

Replying to your post took about two minutes.
How long did it take you to compile this "gossip column?"
Is this your job?
Do you have any visible means of support Rick?
www.rickross.com
r***@gmail.com
2007-06-17 17:20:53 UTC
There you go again "Tex" attempting to mislead anyone that might take
your posts seriously.

At the time Jason Scott fired Scientology lawyer Kendrick Moxon the
settlement between us was concluded.

Jason's new attorney Graham Berry's primary purpose apparently was to
protect Jason from Scientology. Berry had extensive experience in this
area as he had previously litigated against Scientology. Numerous
press accounts reported this.

None of my co-defendants ever served a "prison sentence."

They agreed to sign plea agreements rather than go through trial and
received 30-day sentences in jail, which they had served long before
the civil case concluded.

Ironically, if my co-defendants had refused the plea agreement offered
by the prosecutor, they would have been most likely included in the
subsequent "not guilty" verdict delivered by the jury.

I never sent "threatening letters" to Judge Foscue.

So much for your "two minutes" of misinformation.

Rick A. Ross
www.rickross.com
Tex
2007-06-17 17:50:27 UTC
Post by r***@gmail.com
There you go again "Tex" attempting to mislead anyone that might take
your posts seriously.
At the time Jason Scott fired Scientology lawyer Kendrick Moxon the
settlement between us was concluded.
Jason's new attorney Graham Berry's primary purpose apparently was to
protect Jason from Scientology. Berry had extensive ?>experience in this
area as he had previously litigated against Scientology. Numerous press
accounts reported this.
What protection did he need?
Was Scientology going to sue him, kidnap him?
Post by r***@gmail.com
None of my co-defendants ever served a "prison sentence."
They agreed to sign plea agreements rather than go through trial and
received 30-day sentences in jail, which they had served long >before the
civil case concluded.
I see. And being locked up in the county "jail" or a prison is different?
I suppose you would know, you've been inside both.
So tell us, wht is the difference?
Post by r***@gmail.com
Ironically, if my co-defendants had refused the plea agreement offered
by the prosecutor, they would have been most likely included in the
subsequent "not guilty" verdict delivered by the jury.
I never sent "threatening letters" to Judge Foscue.
In your letter to him you said this, among other things.

Begin quote>
In the coming months the corruption of the county attorney's office, the
perjury of Jason Scott and witness tampering by cult groups will be exposed.
I think that you actions will always haunt you if you have a conscience. In
your anxious efforts to please extremists and extend their protection under
the first amendment you forgot your real role, to guarantee the
constitutional right to a fair trial and justice to those who enter your
courtroom. (note from Tex: You were acquitted in his courtroom. Are you
saying justice wasn't served?)

In the future you will probably be remembered, if at all, not as an
intellectual, or a legal mind, but rather as an example as of how seemingly
good men go wrong. It seems to me that you have reached the top of your
career. Unless politics, illness or death somehow raise you higher, the top
floor of the Grays Harbor County Courthouse should be your limit. <end
quote>
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/false_exp/RICK_ROSS_AND_THE_ROSS_INSTITUTE.PDF
Link on page 108

How many flames would that get in your "Hall of Flame" Rick?

That letter reminds me of what the court appointed Psychiatrist, Dr.
Domiclano Santos M.D., had to say about you when he was evaluating you prior
to sentencing.

"He does not seem to identify himself from society and it's laws, and
believes that punishment are an injustice. He has a tendency to externalize
responsibility, though he is gradually assuming responsibility now. He has
problems learning because of his inability to listen.I see Ricky as an
individual who has sociopathic inclinations, and as a person with a learning
disability.
Prognosis is fair to guarded."

the original can be read on page 66 of the pdf.
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/false_exp/RICK_ROSS_AND_THE_ROSS_INSTITUTE.PDF

Of course there is so much more.
How did you become the Executive Director of the Ross Institute?
Sounds like a lofty position?
The Ross Institute is actually in your apartment, isn't it?
www.rickross.com
r***@gmail.com
2007-06-16 18:10:41 UTC
To whom it may concern:

"Tex" is something like an "Internet troll."

Whoever "Tex" is, he was banned at the Ross Institute message board
some time ago, and now has become a regular on usenet.

He either hasn't got much to do every day, or perhaps is paid some
little stipend by Landmark

However, knowing Landmark's history of employment violations regarding
no pay or low pay, it's hard to imagine the for-profit company would
waste its money on someone like "Tex," given the repetitive nature and
poor quality of his posts.

Much like an OSA operative or Scientology crank, "Tex" attacks people
personally rather than address the points they raise regarding
Landmark.

Anyone interested can see this by looking through his posts
historically, that is if you are actually interested.

Sorry for my repeated posts regarding trolls like "Tex," but when my
name is used and misleading information is posted publicly, this seems
necessary.

Rick A. Ross
www.rickross.com
the even harder to handle .Lily Fire-Red.
2007-06-16 18:19:50 UTC
About This Newsgroup

:: It takes Work to tell the Difference :: (spot out the phony
critics)
http://preview.tinyurl.com/sw4ny <http://tinyurl.com/sw4ny>

:: The church of scientology's discrediting tactics explained ^
http://preview.tinyurl.com/bdzz2 <http://tinyurl.com/bdzz2>

:: Things to be careful of on Alt.Religion.Scientology - '
http://preview.tinyurl.com/94q5z <http://tinyurl.com/94q5z>

:: This is what OSA tells its members to do in response to my posts -
'
http://preview.tinyurl.com/98ehe <http://tinyurl.com/98ehe>

:: Remember! Only an OSA agent wants you to leave this newsgroup and
go elsewhere - '
http://preview.tinyurl.com/dp26g <http://tinyurl.com/dp26g>

:: "Larry T." slips up and proves to us that he's a scientologist...::
(an example about how an OSA operative is making a mistake and reveals
himself)
http://preview.tinyurl.com/8kjov <http://tinyurl.com/8kjov>

:: My response to the church of scientology's lies and attempts at
control ::
http://preview.tinyurl.com/byncf <http://tinyurl.com/byncf>
Tex
2007-06-16 18:52:05 UTC
Post by r***@gmail.com
"Tex" is something like an "Internet troll."
Whoever "Tex" is, he was banned at the Ross Institute message board
some time ago, and now has become a regular on usenet.
He either hasn't got much to do every day, or perhaps is paid some
little stipend by Landmark
However, knowing Landmark's history of employment violations regarding
no pay or low pay, it's hard to imagine the for-profit company would
waste its money on someone like "Tex," given the repetitive nature and
poor quality of his posts.
You just contradicted yourself Rick.
Keep going.
Post by r***@gmail.com
Much like an OSA operative or Scientology crank, "Tex" attacks people
personally rather than address the points they raise regarding Landmark.
I argue point by point with the critics Rick.
Just yesterday Eldon claimed Landmark and Scientology are similar, in that
like Hubbard, Erhard claimed it was for everyone.

Then I injected the facts into the nonsensical comments by showing the first
page of the Landmark registration form.
Just the facts Rick.

http://www.landmarkeducation.com/uploaded_files/24/LFIF-06.pdf

1. We are pleased that you are going to participate in The Landmark Forum
(the "Program"). Many people have found the
Program to be an enjoyable and valuable experience. However, the Program is
not advisable for everyone. The purpose of this
Notice is to ensure that you are not one of the people for whom this Program
may be inadvisable.

We take our responsibility and your safety seriously. Please read each
section of this Notice carefully and completely so you can
make the right decision for yourself. The recommendations in this Notice
have been made by mental health professionals who advise Landmark Education.

Although the number of people who have experienced serious problems during
or after the Program is quite small, you should be certain whether the
Program is appropriate for you. If you have any questions, please contact a
mental health professional.

We will assume from your participation in the Program and from your
declaration at the end of this application that you have a full
understanding of each and every paragraph which follows and that you
understand our recommendations and will comply with our instructions.
Post by r***@gmail.com
Anyone interested can see this by looking through his posts
historically, that is if you are actually interested.
Sorry for my repeated posts regarding trolls like "Tex," but when my name
is used and misleading information is posted publicly, this seems
necessary.
What is misleading about your long criminal history, Rick?
Are you trying to say you've gone "straight?" ;-)
Post by r***@gmail.com
Rick A. Ross
www.rickross.com
Tex
2007-06-15 00:25:51 UTC
Post by Eldon
Post by Tex
Post by jolm
Post by Zinj
<snip>
Post by jolm
[...]
LOL!!!!
Seems like I've struck a nerve again with you Eldon.
He kidnapped Jason Scott in 1990.
In 1995 a jury and then the judge had this to say about him in the civil
rights violation lawsuit.
That really wasn't that long ago Eldon.

[Rick Ross] acted recklessly in a way that is so outrageous in character and
so extreme as to go beyond all possible bounds of decency and to be regarded
as atrocious and utterly intolerable in a civilized community."
As a further note on Ross' predisposition to criminal behavior and violation
of the rights of others, when Ross challenged the finding in the civil
kidnapping case, the Court upheld the punitive damages award and observed:

"A large award of punitive damages is also necessary under the recidivism
and mitigation aspects of the factors cited in Haslip. Specifically, the
Court notes that Mr. Ross himself testified that he had acted similarly in
the past and would continue to conduct 'deprogrammings' in the future."

Then the court awarded Jason Scott millions in compensatory and punitive
damages from CAN, Ross and his accomplices.Two of his accomplices also
served time in prison for their role in the kidnapping.

I suppose you think the judge and jury of his peers were just duped by the
"magic" of the Scientology lawyers.

That's just twelve years ago.

Rick Ross has DOCUMENTED criminal activity spanning 30 years.

He's apparently been clean for the last twelve.
Post by Eldon
And when you finish, let's move on to the rest of the links on the
list. What are your comments about those? How about this one?
www.avatarcult.info/
I don't care about Avatar, but thanks anyway.
moontaco
2007-06-14 22:39:30 UTC
Post by jolm
Post by Zinj
<snip>
Post by jolm
[...]
Just because someone doesn't post one of the links doesn't mean
they're avoiding it. I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere except by
you in this topic.
a***@hotmail.com
2007-06-15 22:46:07 UTC
Post by Zinj
<snip>
Post by jolm
[...]
Xenu be praised, for inspiring your words of wisdom.

a***@hotmail.com
2007-06-16 15:38:03 UTC
In article
Post by a***@hotmail.com
,
Post by Zinj
<snip>
Post by jolm
[...]
oh yeah

I forgot

http://www.xenu.net

Almost blew my cover...
Muldoon
2007-06-16 16:01:51 UTC
Post by Zinj
In article
Post by a***@hotmail.com
,
Post by Zinj
<snip>
Post by jolm
[...]
Almost blew my cover...- Hide quoted text -
Ooooooo! A xenu.net link!

So very covert! WOW!!!!

Very impressive!
Zinj
2007-06-16 19:48:39 UTC
Post by Muldoon
Post by Zinj
In article
<snip>
Post by Muldoon
Post by Zinj
oh yeah
I forgot
http://www.xenu.net
Almost blew my cover...- Hide quoted text -
Ooooooo! A xenu.net link!
So very covert! WOW!!!!
Very impressive!
He can say nasty things about 'current management' too :)

But, there seems to be a lot of that going around.
I assume he's godda dispensation...

Zinj
You Can Lead a Clam to Reason; but You Can't Make Him Think
Eldon
2007-06-14 07:39:31 UTC
Post by Tex
What is OSA?
It's a new name that was invented for the Scientology Guardian's
Office after eleven staff (including Hubbard's wife) were sent to
prison for infiltrating government offices.
http://www.xenu.net/archive/go/gohist.htm and...
http://www.xenu.net/archive/go/osahist.htm

This is the "office" that framed Werner in 1991.
the-truth-seeker.com
2007-06-14 09:22:00 UTC
Boy, I sure with there was a way to keep OSA out.

That is why I created my web site. On my web site OSA is not allowed.
On my web site OSA can't harass people while they are reading my
articles like they try to interfere, heckle and harass on this
newsgroup.

Truth Seeker
==========
www.the-truth-seeker.com
n***@gmail.com
2007-06-14 09:36:45 UTC
On 14 jun, 11:22, "the-truth-seeker.com"
Post by the-truth-seeker.com
Boy, I sure with there was a way to keep OSA out.
That is why I created my web site. On my web site OSA is not allowed.
On my web site OSA can't harass people while they are reading my
articles like they try to interfere, heckle and harass on this
newsgroup.
Truth Seeker
==========www.the-truth-seeker.com
Another way to spot OSA trolls is:
When they promote only their own website, check out who is the
registrant. Is it hidden: probably OSA.
Check out the headers of their postings:
When it is clear they use proxy servers to hide
their real IP-adress: probably OSA.
See if they repost their posts again and again and again and again.
When they do: probably OSA.
See if someone demands things they
themselves refuse: probably OSA.
When someone does at least three of the above: it is OSA for sure.
To name one: Truth Seeker, doing all four.
the-truth-seeker.com
2007-06-14 09:57:57 UTC
Post by the-truth-seeker.com
Boy, I sure with there was a way to keep OSA out.
That is why I created my web site. On my web site OSA is not allowed.
On my web site OSA can't harass people while they are reading my
articles like they try to interfere, heckle and harass on this
newsgroup.
Truth Seeker
==========www.the-truth-seeker.com
When they promote only their own website, check out who is the
registrant. Is it hidden: probably OSA.
There are tens of thousands of web site's where the registrant is
hidden, does that mean they are OSA web sites?

I registered my web site with my personal information hidden because I
didn't want my name and address for all the world to see. Whats wrong
with that? My exact address where I live is personal and the whole
world doesn't need to know that.
Post by n***@gmail.com
See if they repost their posts again and again and again and again.
When they do: probably OSA.
I post my articles in a way so OSA will not bury them from the outside
world which is you and your OSA teammates intention.
Post by n***@gmail.com
See if someone demands things they
themselves refuse: probably OSA.
I'm not sure what he's babbling about here but OSA hasn't been too
rational lately since I put up my web site and asked Tory that
question that's she refusing to answer.

Truth Seeker
=========
www.the-truth-seeker.com
n***@gmail.com
2007-06-14 12:30:53 UTC
Post by the-truth-seeker.com
Boy, I sure with there was a way to keep OSA out.
That is why I created my web site. On my web site OSA is not allowed.
On my web site OSA can't harass people while they are reading my
articles like they try to interfere, heckle and harass on this
newsgroup.
Truth Seeker
==========www.the-truth-seeker.com
When they promote only their own website, check out who is the
registrant. Is it hidden: probably OSA.
There are tens of thousands of web site's where the registrant is
hidden, does that mean they are OSA web sites?
But the owners do not post here.
Post by the-truth-seeker.com
I registered my web site with my personal information hidden because I
didn't want my name and address for all the world to see. Whats wrong
with that? My exact address where I live is personal and the whole
world doesn't need to know that.
So you are scared? Paranoid? You can find everything about ME.
Post by the-truth-seeker.com
Post by n***@gmail.com
See if they repost their posts again and again and again and again.
When they do: probably OSA.
I post my articles in a way so OSA will not bury them from the outside
world which is you and your OSA teammates intention.
Why would OSA be after you? FYI: I never was in the CULT. This is
one of the old CULT tricks you use. Accusing me of what you are.
Post by the-truth-seeker.com
Post by n***@gmail.com
See if someone demands things they
themselves refuse: probably OSA.
I'm not sure what he's babbling about here but OSA hasn't been too
rational lately since I put up my web site and asked Tory that
question that's she refusing to answer.
Speaking again to yourself?
You really need to do something against your obsessive behaviour, TS.

www.scamofscientology.nl
antisectes
2007-06-15 07:04:45 UTC
you're just a brainwashed criminal liar paid by a crime cult to try to
imitate some critic here. Problem is that you're a full size
scientologist and you don't accept any discussion for real.